Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadhan

Huhu. Today my 4th day fasting at Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang. Excited? Nope Because I can't break fasting with my family! ;( Kinda sad but what to do. I've to accept it. Siapa suruh masuk UniKL. Hahaha. Nature fault. Ayat baru tuhh. Tah mana dapat ayat tuh pun tataw larh. Hmmm. 


3rd August birthday Fara Nabila Malikee. I prepared everything. Ask Mahadhir for help to buy her cake at Secret Recipe. He tried edi but at Kuala Terengganu the branches only sell it after break fasting. Aigoo~! U should do it even in Ramadhan. But change to plan B. I'll buy this Saturday at City Plaza, Alor Star. Hmm. Present? Ofcause I brought it. Hush Puppies T-Shirt. Murah je dari harga yang dipaparkan. Haha. Sorry Fara. Tak kayo nak beli mahal mahal. Haha. 


I hope this Ramadhan will be better than last year. Amin. Nothing more to say


Anneyeong,
Zulaikha

No comments:

Post a Comment